Sunday 14 April 2013

Double Ass


When I started hawking my pussy in the streets for anyone, and any thing, that paid, I was ready to go to any extreme to earn that extra shilling.

Well, as is the rule, the client pays for my services – blowjob, strip teasing/dancing, sex and all – and they get their money's worth (no change or balance), but if they want more or anything unconventional, I charge extra. Those are the terms and conditions. Such desserts come with a bonus from the boss. He watches everything we do from his upstairs voyeur room equipped with screens fed live by discreetly concealed cameras from all rooms.

One of the lucrative bonuses is double ass, two cocks in your ass.

So, after going for about two hours with two guys (MMF), all imaginable sex positions and styles tried, one of the guys went for my ass.

Piece of cake; it was not the first time I was doing anal, and I offered for the mere fact of the bonus. What? I don't like those eyebrows I see rising on me. That's what keeps me the envy of the average girl (luxury), buys me shoes, and pays for my bills, salon and all.

At first I did not know what they wanted, but when one of them inserted his cock in my ass and laid back, me on top, spreading my legs as far as they could go, it did not occur to me they wanted a double ass.
The other guy positioned himself on top of me and I thought he was going for the pussy, as in cock in ass, another in pussy, I sandwiched between them. Instead, he went for the ass.

Slowly by slowly, I felt my ass being torn asunder, the walls crumbling down and…. A tremor ran through me. What I felt words alone can't describe, but that's the last thing I can remember before darkness besieged me.

When I came to, I was at the hospital (guess the boss still wanted me to mint him more money!).



Copyright © Rati, 2013. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment