Monday 13 April 2015

Oral Night

When we decided to have tantric sex, we meant it. But just like New Year resolutions that are forgotten long before January ends and thrown out the window, he didn’t keep the rules of tantric sex on the third day which is time for penetration without fucking when the woman takes that dick she’s dying to feel tearing each part of her womanhood inside her pussy and just lies there until the man’s erection subsides.
Instead, he had me lying on my back and put my legs up over his well-toned shoulders. I arched my back and he grabbed my ankles with his hands. He then positioned himself between my legs. Being the gentleman he is, he offered me pillows beneath my arched back.
I felt him move his rock hard dick up and down my throbbing pussy. I knew where he had gotten that. AskMen.com. I had seen him reading an article about kunyaza, a Rwandan technique of preparing a woman to kunyara (squirt). He then pulled my libia majora apart and started licking the inside wall towards labia minora. From time to time he would kiss my elongated clit. Oral had never felt so good.
But he had more in store. I just had to let him do his thing. I was beginning to gyrate my hips and raise the pubic area to his hot mouth when he pushed me to go down on all fours, butt up. I wondered how tantric we were going to be if he was going to go doggy on me, but I was wrong. He was getting dirty doggy on me, his mouth doing all the work.
I moved my elevated ass back and forth rubbing my opened labia majora and ass cheeks in his face. I felt the nuts that held the gates to the damn dam start loosening and I knew I was going to squirt all over him, wash his face with my damn waters, but it didn’t happen. Just when the last nut was loosening, he pushed me to lie on my back with my legs straight out. Next, he helped me swing my legs up and over my head so that they were facing the opposite direction as though I was stretching out my back in yoga class.
He then positioned himself near my head and shoulders while kneeling down with one leg. I felt his finger slide into me and magically hit the G-spot. With my ass that high in the air I thought he would gently stimulate my anus at the same time, my fantasy, but he didn’t. He’s not an anal person. I was really enjoying it, though. Fuck tantric sex, I said. I did not even want him to penetrate me. I was having the ride of my life.
This man, this stud who makes my body twirl, is a man of many indiscretions, just the way a lover should be. Since I was enjoying the oral more than anything else, I pushed him away from me as I arched and grabbed the headboard, my body about to convulse. I did not want to orgasm, not yet.
When the mini-convulsions subsided, I pushed him down on the bed on his back and straddled his face. I could feel liquids dripping from my cunt, but I knew he wouldn’t mind drinking some or my drenching his face. I began by riding his face briefly, then gently rotated my hips/pelvis around his baby face until I looked in the opposite direction that I had started in making a whole 90-degree turn. I continued to rotate my hips/pelvis again until I was facing the direction I started in completing a 180-degree turn. I had never felt so much in control, controlling the speed, pressure and position his tongue was going inside me. For a moment I heard him gurgle as he guzzled fluids waterfalling from me.


It never stopped. For the whole night. I returned the favour on him. Isn’t it a two-way street? Over and over. When I was not on him, sucking his pre-cum from his small orifice he was on me, drenching on my liquids. Instead of having his erection die inside my pussy as dictated by tantric sex on the third day, it was an oral night. Aren’t rules there to be broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment