Sunday 28 July 2013

Kinky Fuck


His hand traced the furrow that led to the base of my ass; lingered some more then parted the cheeks of my buttocks with hands shaped by experience. I felt him lodge his tumescent maleness in the aperture tightly closed by my butt. I had never entertained spanking, but this day it was the most romantic thing he did.
Jim used one hand to smack me and the other to rub the marshmallows that is my bum. Just before I could tell him I liked it, the hand sneakily took hold of my rock hard throbbing clit and caressed it. I felt rivulets of strange liquids course through me at the speed of light. Instinctively, I began shaking my booty and I could feel him threatening to plunge into me any minute. That’s not what I wanted. I wanted him to release it all inside me, ten months without sight of him felt like forever
I could feel my movements of joy and pleasure accentuate his craving considerably, so I had to stop before he could let that entire damn burst outside. I’m not wild for him to sow his oats outside.
While he was still lodged in my bottom, he knelt down on the bed and I sat on him with my erect facing west while pointing north provocatively. His left hand reached the front of my nether region and touched my ballooning vulva. That was it. I began to shake-dance from all over, as though I was the epicentre of a tremor. He massaged my labia and clitoris with one hand while he masturbated me with the other when I began to move my pelvis rhythmically.
The hand massaging my twitching clit stopped and shifted to my boobs that have grown bigger than a hot air balloon from his caresses.
Small gasps escaped from my mouth as I groaned in pleasure. His fingers that had invested in my genitalia upped the alert to red and at that very moment I knew I was coming.
It was the orgasm of the year as I made a startling discovery – I could squirt.

Copyright ©Rati, 2013

1 comment:

  1. Excellent erotic tales in Brazil enjoyed the erotic tales
    Disk sexo

    ReplyDelete