Sunday 4 August 2013

I Wanna You Fuck Me


Lust in the air as more feel grab me by the pigtails
Go with you to your motel, after your shoe sales,
I look at you and my boobs swell, not that I have to tell,
Boy I gonna stick to you, and you stick on me,
Suck on your dick, guzzle your slick
You suck on pussy, and mine’s right
Can’t promise the door is tight, but pussy is pussy, after midnight.














Sit back on the couch, and lemme do my thing,
You can see me strip, and I can see you drip
It’s cool we jet, the mood set
My pussy wet, rubbing on your face,
My body moving, booty shaking
My titties bouncing, you smiling, lookin’ at me
You loving the way I shake my ass,
bouncin', got ya’ tippin' ya’ glass,
I don’t do this kinda thingy but I got a thing for you
I wanna you fuck me, get stuck to me.
















Copyright ©Rati Yue, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment