Friday 21 December 2012

Foreplay


In the candle lit room her smooth dimpled face gleamed with an ear-to-ear smile, her breasts topped with areolae of sliced pineapples so full that they threatened to burst, her raspberry nipples hard with desire.

Lying there as the table where I had laid all sorts of foods for my idea of a sensual banquet I felt a tingling sensation all over me. Never before had I wanted to have Talia this much.


After the sensual dinner was over, I served her the dessert: me! We kissed, passionately, sensuously. I enjoyed the warmth and flavor of her lips, lowered myself to her breasts and took a bite of them. She tasted sweet, tangy and fruity, and my mouth filled with saliva.

As I sucked, pressed and pulled her breasts, I massaged her silky, pubic hair. With my hand, I noticed that her vulva was full and her labia were slightly opening.

I inserted my middle finger into her warm and moist vagina searching for her G-Spot.

She reacted to my probing with “Yeeeeh, ooooaaah, aaaagh.”

I pressed further, applying more pressure. I wanted her to writhe in pleasure as I curled my tongue and went for her mound of pleasure, the clitoris.

She cried out, “Oh, oh, oh, my God. You send me to paradise.”

I was thrilled and I stopped. I wanted to allow her to recover, leaking her pre-come. I reached again for her clitoris, pulled it into my mouth and drew deeply from her elongated nipple.

Without warning, her body arched, stiffened and gyrated in all directions. She pulled me closer and closer to her body, clung and bit into my body.

A furtive glance on her face showed a silver line streaking her cheeks. It didn’t take long to know that they were tears.

I was happy that I had made her cry tears of joy.

And it was still foreplay!


Copyright © Rati, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment