Monday 3 December 2012

Original Sin

 

I knew at the back of his egoistical mind he thought he’d conquered, had succeeded in seducing me and sweet talking me out of my knickers. Poor Tom. I pitied him for his quintessential pride.
Nonetheless, I had decided – I was going to commit the original sin.
            I did not act like any other virgin – shy, reserved and afraid of the serpent of Eden.
            Tom kissed me everywhere – neck, ears, eyes, nose, and lips. I felt my breath stop when he touched my small nipples and put them in his mouth. It must have been stranger for Eve in Eden than the myth says.
            I felt his tongue on my navel, then slowly down to my freshly weeded garden. Something slippery touched my clit – what do you think, I was doing biology in school. It was as though I had been electrocuted. I told him to stop, synonym for please don’t stop, for I felt like I couldn’t take it anymore. How I willed to feel like this forever.
            I felt a stream of warm liquid flow from my fluttering vagina as Tommy boy toyed with my labia with his frolicking tongue. I got hold of his dreadlocked head and pulled his soft face closer to my almost exploding sheath.
Whoever said that the first time is painful has never done it with Tom.
            A moment later I felt a warm cucumber tearing asunder my innocent womanhood, sliding deep inside me at the speed of a snail while my heart raced at 280 miles per hour.
            Slowly by slowly my tight hole expanded and in one sudden thrust I felt the whole of Tom inside me. No pain. No nothing. Just a flooding sensation.
            Tom collapsed on top of me, panting.
            “Why did you stop?” I asked him wiggling beneath him.
            He looked at me, the blue in his eyes bluer boring into mine.
            “Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked instead.
            “Tell you what?” I knew what he meant, though.
            “That it was your first time.”
            “What difference would it have made?”
            “I would have been gentler.”
            “Well, as they say, next time it’d be easier.”

Copyright © Rati, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment