Sunday 9 December 2012

Squirt to The Ceiling



Once I stood before him in my lingerie, he scooped me up as though I was a two-year-old toddler and carried me to the bed. He placed me gently on the thickly draped canopied bed, and then took off my knickers with his teeth. The idea alone turned me on and levitated me to the heavens.

When he was done, he put his head between my thighs. I felt his tongue move up and down the shaft of my clitoris giving me feathery sensations I had never felt.

He flicked the tongue from side to side, underneath the clit, and then covered it with his mouth, sucking gently. Just as I was about to say “DON’T. STOP” I felt his tongue inside my throbbing vagina.

He went back to twirl and flick the clit, and put a finger into my already wet sheath and pulled gently downwards.

I felt all the nuts that held my super-structure and chassis together loosen, then everything snapped. Gates of some dam were pulled open and one strong jet of fluid gushed out washing him in the face.

He continued to pleasure and frolic me as I squirted to the ceiling.

Copyright © Rati, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment