Thursday 27 December 2012

Sex on the Phone


“I want you to make love to me tonight, babe,” she said when I picked the phone.

“I’d love to, babe, but you know that you’ve got to be strong for me. I wish I could come home soon.”

“No, I want you to make love to me, now.”

“Babe, you know…”

“Don’t you miss me, honey?”

“Of course I do. Why do you…”

“Babe, I miss you sooooo much it hurts. I wish you were here as I tell you this.”

“Me too, but soon. Soon, babe.”

“I’d like to kiss you like crazy, and suck you like lollipop.”

I gasped, but said nothing.

“Guess what, babe? I’m so wet for you. I am now touching my boobs. It feels so nice. I can only imagine your hands on me.”

“Whao! Sounds so sweet.”

“I can feel my nipples in your hot mouth. They are so hard, for you.”

“Babe…”

“I can now feel you between my thighs. Oooohh! I like it.”

“Look, babe. I think…”

“No! DON’T. STOP”

I discovered something – I too was aroused.

“You are so sweet, babe,” she moaned.

“Honey, I love you. Yes, I like it.” I had no option. “I can taste your sweet-smelling juices on my tongue.”

“Sweetie, I want you to enter me now. I can’t wait any longer.”

“Yes. Yes, babe.”

“Ooooh! Ooooh!” her breathing was so heavy on the phone that it vibrated. “My finger is inside me now. I imagine it’s you in there where you belong.”

I put my hand in my trousers and got hold of my stone hard dick.

“I am rocking you,” Gillian’s voice said over the phone.

As she continued her sweet talk, I rubbed and touched myself. It actually felt like it.

Moaning and cooing continued for over ten minutes before she screamed from the other end, “I’ve come, babe” just as copious liquid spattered my groin.

Who said long distance is a romance killer?


Copyright © Rati, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments: