Tuesday 25 December 2012

Sexy Back


I started kissing him the minute I opened the door for him. Before he could even catch a breath I was all over him – unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his shirt. When he tried to undo my bra I told him NO!

All I wanted was to pleasure him. I knew he knew that I was reserved, and laid back, when it came to sex. Many I time I could feel his body vibrating dissatisfaction for not reciprocating what he did to me.

A year in the relationship and I had not initiated sex even once – not because I believed the man should do it bull, nor because I feared him judging me. Nay. It was not just in me and I abhorred the phrase ‘lover without indiscretion is no lover at all.’ I always wondered how he felt licking me down there while what passes there – urine, menses and other womanly fluids – was dirty.

I knew he expected me to do the same to him, but then I couldn’t help thinking how many other mouths would have sucked him, or how many cunts he’d have inserted his dick in.

When he got fed up with my inactivity in the relationship he told me that we should take a breath, have sometime alone. You never know how much you love a person until they are taken away from you. I couldn’t wait to love him when he was forever gone. I gave him a call, two weeks in the breakup.

I wanted to bring the sexy back in the relationship. I couldn’t throw away the only thing I believed in due to my selfishness.

God, I missed him.

Within no time he stood in front of me naked. I led him to the couch he loved, made him lie down, and then shed off my clothes – a sheer negligee and lingerie that concealed nothing I had purchased just for him.

I rushed to him, reached for his semi-tumescent cock and with my lips nibbled at the sensitive ridge of the penis; fluttering the tip of my tongue over it’s purplish head, sucking as though it were ice-cream.

I felt him swelling in my mouth, his body aching to connect with mine. I teased him some, and when he least expected it, lowered my already dripping went vagina onto him and enclosed him tightly.

I bend towards him, brushing my stone-hard breasts against his face. I began to move, and at that moment I felt him tremble, then the earth. The whole house seemed to shake right from the foundation as everything else started falling.

Sirens sounded in the distance.

I knew just then that we were both coming.



Copyright © Rati, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment