Sunday 23 December 2012

Sex on the Beach


When Cindy came from her evening walk the other day I knew that she’d been up to some mischief – she looked a bit flushed.

“I met this drop-dead-gorgeous guy,” she said. “I like him, I guess.”

“Ah,” I muttered, with understanding of what she hadn’t said.

“Guess what?” I was about to say that I am not good at guesses when she continued, undeterred. “I’m no longer a virgin.”

Not exactly the mischief I had envisioned.


“It was on the beach. Gosh! I screamed my head off.” She said matter-of-factly. “My pussy is still fluttering like a butterfly.”

I looked at my sister with an indifferent fury. “That was my boyfriend. I saw you.”

“What do you mean, Elsie? I know your boyfriend.”

“Well,” I said. “You win some, you lose some. I never liked him that much anyway.”



Copyright © Rati, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment