Tuesday 18 August 2015

The 73rd Virgin – Terrorists Whore


Do you know that voluptuous, round and full breasted, dark eyed girls like me will be fucked forever? Now you know. Can you imagine that? Having your pussy dripping wet and fluttering like a butterfly for eternity?

My pussy is appetizing – it puckers when it smells testosterone from a thousand miles, it’s so wet but tight enough, thanks to Kegel exercises, and it throbs like the beating of my heart. I have Googled what appetizing vaginas have over the others, and I made a startling discovery: it is for the 72 virgins, houri, who would be given to terrorists in heaven.


I have big, wide and beautiful/lovely/lustrous eyes, like pearls, just the way the Quran says in Surat Al-Wāqi`ah 56:22 – 23. I am tall, baby-faced (what the Hadith calls eternally young), fair complexion, voluptuous and full-breasted. My boobs are large, round and not inclined to hang. I am everything that the Quran and Hadith promises terrorists would get when they die for Allah except I am not a houri, chaste, pure, and non-menstruating.

The terrorists claim that each time they sleep with a houri they find her virgin, it exists in their fucked up radicalized minds? Besides, the penis of the terrorist never goes limp. The erection is eternal; the sensation that they feel each time they screw us their dark-eyed virgins is utterly delicious and out of this world and were anyone to experience it in this world they would faint. Each terrorist will marry seventy-two (sic) houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas. That’s according to one very old sex-maniacal geezer who is said to have died sometime in the Middle Ages, around 1500 CE. So, heaven is a bordello of sorts?

Armed with this truth, which is, sadly, known to very few, I have decided to join the terrorists wherever they are holed up and give it to them. It is a taste of heaven before they go to janna, right? and an honour for me to have had the privilege.

I have done my homework, I want to be fucked by the most notorious, unmerciful terrorists around. Al-Shabaab want to go to Alaska, perhaps they will get some American harlots there and have to deal with human rights and whatnot American sluts campaign for or against, so they are out of my to-do-list. Al-Qaeda, ever since Osama Bin Laden was killed by his brother, Obama, has gone soft; I can’t have terrorists going all soft on me when they are supposed to fuck me hard and rough before going out to kill more kafirs. Boko Haram in Nigeria all they know is to kidnap young innocent girls and gang-rape them. I can’t be part of a people that’s so cruel. Now I’m left with ISIS. The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria Islamists are focused, merciless and ruthless, and strategic. Now they are in the Levant. Soon they will be ISIW, Islamic State in Iraq and the World.

The media call me a jihad bride, ever since I joined ISIS. Well, I am a jihad whore. Whenever the brave mujahedeen go out to massacre the kafirs, they come back to our haven and find me waiting for them. In this life, I don’t get tired of being screwed by the terrorists because most of them have erectile dysfunction, or ejaculate on my thighs even before they can feel the puckering of my vulva, and when they go to heaven I will be just a by-the way. Can you imagine waiting in the line for 72 minutes, 72 hours, 72 days, 72 weeks, 72 months, or 72 years to have your share of the terrorist’s dick? That’s ludicrous. Before they go to janna and have their 72 houri for eternity and ignore me, I am their houri on earth. Those stupid bitches up there who think that they would be the first to be fucked by the mujahedeen are mistaken. I have already tasted them.

72 terrorists fuck me every day. Isn’t that janna, my janna? I am having my share now before I suicide-bomb myself because: a). I don’t believe in heaven and hell, b). the 72 houri story is a hoax, c). there are no virgins, there never was, and d). I can’t escape my destiny.

Well, I am the 73rd Virgin, the one who is not talked about, and perhaps will never be talked about.




No comments:

Post a Comment