Sunday 24 March 2013

Bruised Petal


(Diary of a Jewish Sex Slave story)

Friday 13th, September;

After a week of being sold and resold to willing buyers since my kidnap from our home in Neve Tzedek, I ended up in an unknown mansion of obscenity being a statistic in the world's most lucrative, and secret, business of sexual slavery and human trafficking.

Together with other girls, mostly my age, others even younger, stood naked before a horde of lusty looking men with sex-maniacal saliva drooling at the corners of their mouths. A goliath of an overly-muscled pimp, or maybe he was a man-whore, went around like a parade commander inspecting a guard of honor inserting his fingers into our cunts testing the tightness of our pudendum
.
Of all the thirteen girls I was the only one who was chosen (I guess I was the only one with a tighter squeeze) to be his, or some other chimp's, flesh-light for the night (at the same time mint money for the house).

I was taken to a room where my virginity that I had virtuously kept for sixteen years was to be brutally taken. My oh-so lovely mother's words of how those worth plucked the petal with dignity evaded me as the horrors of bruised petal plucked hastily debilitated me.

Claw hammer hands grabbed me and the next thing I felt was my legs being spread before a log of a penis split me into two, drilled full length into my pubescent vagina forcing me open from orifices I even hadn't known existed.

"Roll her on top," a new voice commanded.

Once on top, the animal beneath kept on drilling my now profusely bleeding pussy, making obscene noises.
Instantly, my body jerked forward and pushed to lay chest-to-chest with the ape beneath. That's when the worst happened – another stump of maleness forced its way into my ass and then lights went out.


 
Copyright © Rati, 2013. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment